GSCE Results: Appeal for stories and photos
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post would like to feature GCSE students in next week’s newspaper.
Hopefully GCSE students will not see a repeat of the confusion of the last few days surrounding A-Level results and things will go a bit more smoothly for them.
We understand that most students will not be going to school to pick up results, but we are happy to include photos taken at home with results slips/emails. Or, why not write a message on a piece of paper and get someone to take a photo. The message could be your results, your feelings, your plans. Please keep it short, no more than four or five words and it needs to be a reasonable size, probably A4 paper.
We will publish as many photos as we can in the newspaper and online.
We are also happy to interview students about their results.
You may also want to watch:
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal