Send us your Year 6 pupil messages and photos
- Credit: Archant
We want to make 2020 a year to remember for Year 6 pupils in Huntingdonshire.
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on many of the celebrations which accompany this milestone, The Hunts Post wants to offer schools, students and parents the chance to commemorate through our newspaper and website.
This will take the form of photos and videos as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
Photos: Send jpeg photos of at least 0.5MB with details of child’s name and school to: email@example.com.
Messages: Write a message wishing your child luck (no more than 30 words and include child’s name and school name) and email to the same address.
All information should include pupils’ name and the school name, which will be publish on a dedicated section of our website and also in the printed edition.
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Videos should be no more than 20 seconds and emailed to the same email address.
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.