Readers’ Photos: Beautiful sunsets, VE Day in Turkey and Bella’s fund-raising lemonade
- Credit: Archant
Here are some photographs sent in by our readers.
They include six-year-old Bella McInnes who is pictured selling home-made lemonade on VE Day. Bella’s mum Kelly said she raised £250 for the NHS.
Charlotte Wright sent us a beautiful photograph of a sunset in Great Paxton.
Colin Williams, from St Ives, took this photo of a starling in full voice.
Gerry Brown, from Hartford, sent us this image of a turtle dove.
Steve and Angela Wills, originally from Eynesbury, celebrated VE Day in Turkey after moving there 12 months ago and thought we might like to see VE Day Turkey style.
If you have a photograph you would like to submit, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 4 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 5 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 6 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 7 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 8 Roman Crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 9 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 10 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment