Hunts driver in electricity post crash
A 21 YEAR OLD man was injured after the car he was driving collided with an electricity post.
The man was driving a blue blue Volkswagen Golf GTI along the B1040 at Pelican Corner, between Warboys and Ramsey, at 2.15pm on Friday, December 31 when it left the road.
He received slight injuries.
PC Paul Hodgson, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw the collision or the vehicle prior to it leaving the road.
“I am particularly keen to speak to two people who were metal-detecting in a nearby field and may have seen what happened.”
Anyone with information should call PC Hodgson on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 6 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 7 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 8 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 9 Delight as Huntingdon primary school is praised by Ofsted inspectors
- 10 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing