Hunts driver in electricity post crash
A 21 YEAR OLD man was injured after the car he was driving collided with an electricity post.
The man was driving a blue blue Volkswagen Golf GTI along the B1040 at Pelican Corner, between Warboys and Ramsey, at 2.15pm on Friday, December 31 when it left the road.
He received slight injuries.
PC Paul Hodgson, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw the collision or the vehicle prior to it leaving the road.
“I am particularly keen to speak to two people who were metal-detecting in a nearby field and may have seen what happened.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Hodgson on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 7 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
- 8 Town rangers are the friendly face of the High Street
- 9 New shop opening in St Ives as lock-down eases on April 12
- 10 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge