Hunts driver in electricity post crash
A 21 YEAR OLD man was injured after the car he was driving collided with an electricity post.
The man was driving a blue blue Volkswagen Golf GTI along the B1040 at Pelican Corner, between Warboys and Ramsey, at 2.15pm on Friday, December 31 when it left the road.
He received slight injuries.
PC Paul Hodgson, investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw the collision or the vehicle prior to it leaving the road.
“I am particularly keen to speak to two people who were metal-detecting in a nearby field and may have seen what happened.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Hodgson on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 5 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 6 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years