McDonald’s drive-thrus across Cambridgeshire to re-open ‘by early June’
- Credit: Archant
McDonald’s drive-thrus across Cambridgeshire are set to re-open next month.
The fast-food chain, with restaurants in Wyboston, Huntingdon and St Ives, closed all of its branches across the UK due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Fans of the take-away in our region were disappointed when it was announced that 15 restaurants were re-opening on a trial basis were none were in our area.
Now, bosses have said the plan is to re-open all of the UK destinations next month,
Paul Pomroy, chief executive officer of McDonald’s UK and Ireland, said: “Moving in step with Government guidelines, we plan to reopen all our Drive-Thrus by early June.
You may also want to watch:
“The wellbeing of our employees, suppliers and delivery partners’ couriers is my top priority and we will only extend our plans at a pace that enables us to create a safe working environment for our teams.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward