Huntingdonshire set for Saturday sun as temperatures stay high
- Credit: Archant
The weather is set fair for the weekend, with temperatures set to climb.
Though mist and low cloud is forecast first thing on Saturday, the early gloom is set to lift, with the cloud dispersing to make for a warm, sunny day.
Temperatures are predicted to peak at 23 degrees centigrade on Saturday, though there remains a small chance of thundery showers developing in the evening.
The risk of thundery downpours will remain overnight, before settling down into Sunday morning, with sunny intervals and temperatures peaking at 19 degrees.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “On Saturday there will be morning mist and low cloud dispersing northwards to another very warm day with some sunny periods. “For many this will culminate in sporadic, potentially thundery showers, especially by evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Sunday starting warm and humid, with sunshine but perhaps also thundery showers, freshening from the northwest later. Becoming cloudier, breezier and less warm into the working week.”
Out and about over the weekend? Be sure to send pictures of your fun in sun to email@example.com.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder