Huntingdonshire set for icy winds after Met Office issue a yellow alert.
- Credit: Archant
The temperature across Huntingdonshire is set to plunge tomorrow evening (Wednesday), as the Met Office warns of Storm Ffion.
A yellow warning of wind for the East of England has been issued by the Met Office with a warning of icy winds.
Forecasters have said that temperatures are expected to be ‘close to freezing’ and that transport could be affected.
A yellow alert is usually triggered when the temperature is set to fall two degrees below normal temperature for more than two days.
This is the second weather warning this year, after parts of Huntingdonshire were badly affected by Storm Eleanor earlier this month.
You may also want to watch:
There is currently no snow predicted for Cambridgeshire.
Get all the latest weather updates at: www.metoffice.gov.uk/.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 5 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 9 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?