Huntingdonshire’s stars of tomorrow invited to enter Young Cambridgeshire’s Got Talent
- Credit: Archant
If you think you’ve got what it takes to shine on stage and wow the judges, it’s time to get practising for the qualifying heats of Young Cambridgeshire’s Got Talent.
Young performers aged from 10-19 will have the opportunity to showcase their skills at The Corn Exchange, St Ives, on February 21. The age limit will be increased to 25 for those with additional needs.
Hopefuls can also enter through YouTube by uploading a video of their performance and sending the link to the team at 20Twenty Productions – who are organising the event on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council - or on the competition Facebook page.
The finals will be held at March Town Hall on March 22, where one lucky performer will be crowned winner of Young Cambridgeshire’s Got Talent 2014 and take home the top prize of £100.
Every act will also be considered for the opportunity to perform live at Cambridgeshire County Council’s prestigious Youth Awards which will be held in Cambridge on March 28.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: The St Ives heat will run from 7pm-9pm. Full details of the competition are available at www.20twentyproductions.co.uk. Contact 20Twenty Productions directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01354 652769. You can visit the competition page at www.facebook.com/YoungCambridgeshiresGotTalent.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status