Huntingdonshire residents get ready to see their photo competition entries on display
- Credit: Archant
Entries for The Hunts Post 2015 Photo Competition are being processed in readiness to go on public display later this month.
Readers were invited to submit up to six images to the contest, organised in partnership with St Neots and District Camera Club.
There has been a steady stream of photos emailed in, all of which will be on show at the club’s annual exhibition.
As well as being a chance for people to see the other entries, it will also be where the winners will be unveiled, as picked by judges from the club.
Images by club photographers will feature, alongside a display by the Huntingdonshire local group of the Wildlife Trust.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be at the Priory Centre, St Neots from 10am-4.30pm on Saturday, March 28. Visit The Hunts Post Facebook page for daily uploads of entries.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding