New mobile gym coming to Huntingdonshire
- Credit: LIAM RUSHMER
Liam Rushmer, the owner of Fitness Rush based in Old Hurst, has designed a mobile gym to create a mobile, private and quiet environment to work-out in.
It will serve the local community throughout Huntingdonshire but can extend its reach on a radial basis.
The mobile facility includes some of the newest equipment on the market and has been specifically designed to fit under the 3.5 tonne vehicle weight limit.
Liam said: “I originally created the idea in 2019 and spent thousands of hours together with Masters Exhibitions carefully designing the perfect facility ensuring individuals can train in a safe and comfortable environment.
“It will be finished in March and everything in there is top of the range, a treadmill, rower and bike have been installed to help individuals increase their cardiovascular endurance.
You may also want to watch:
“Alongside multiple pieces of resistance equipment and some unique features, including an all surface pushable sled and a 16-panel touch wall, helping to increase brain function and overall fitness.
“There is air conditioning within there and heating and adjustable dumbells in there which go up to 32 kg, I designed everything in there.”
- 1 St Ives murder: man charged
- 2 Murder investigation launched in St Ives following death of woman
- 3 Plans to repair iconic clock tower at the centre of the village
- 4 Man hit takeaway worker with umbrella in racist coronavirus attack
- 5 Family need help to buy wheelchair for brave Ellamae
- 6 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 7 More cash agreed for St Neots earmarked for town centre improvements
- 8 Sandbag donations from housebuilder help Sawtry flood victims
- 9 Public asked for their views on improving major road around Huntingdon
- 10 Read the response from the flooding authorities in our Special Report
The mobile gym is aimed at people who don’t like going to big gyms or can't leave their homes due to disability.
Liam is encouraging businesses with employees to sign up, and said: “We would love to improve their physical and mental health through bespoke personal training directly from our mobile gym van, delivered to your doorstep.
“It can improve cognitive skills, increase brain function, boost output and bring your work force together.”
If you would like to find out more about the gym and the pricing structure, there is more information on the website.
To find out more visit: http://www.fitnessrushmobile.co.uk/