Huntingdonshire man arrested in investigation into ATM ram-raids
A HUNTINGDONSHIRE man has been arrested in connection with a series of ATM ram-raids.
He was arrested on Friday (December 14) on suspicion of conspiracy to steal. He has been bailed until January 30.
Three others, Richard Clues, 59, of Risby, Bretton, Ebby Hall, 44, of White Post Road South, Eye, and Kevin Smith, 28, of Claylake Caravan Site, Spalding, have been charged with conspiracy to steal.
The three men appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and are due to return again tomorrow (Tuesday).
They were arrested on Thursday as part of Operation Felix - an investigation into 20 ATM thefts and attempted thefts in Cambridgeshire in 2012.
You may also want to watch:
A 28-year-old woman, arrested on the same day as the three men, has been bailed to return to Huntingdon Police Station on January 21.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding