Huntingdonshire homes left without water due to pump failure
- Credit: Archant
Homes in Huntingdonshire have been left without water this evening (Tuesday) because of pump failure in the area.
Anglian Water customers living in a number of villages and towns throughout the district have been affected including Huntingdon, Sawtry, Ramsey, Warboys and Godmanchester.
In a statement on the company’s website it has said: “We’re are really sorry but some customers in the surrounding areas may have very low water pressure or no water at all.”
The company are currently working to fix the problem and state that it should be fixed by midnight tonight.
Anglian Water has said that when the water is back it “may look a little cloudy or discoloured” but have advised customers to run taps for a couple of minutes and it should be clear.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any concerns should contact the company on 03457 145145.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester