Huntingdonshire dancers pass exams in flying colours
MORE than 100 Huntingdonshire dancers have passed a special exam with flying colours.
All DMJ Dancing pupils passed their Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance 2012 exam in freestyle, street, slow, ballroom and Latin American styles of dancing. The exams were introduced to mark the Queen’s Jubilee and the Olympics.
Bethany Evans, 7, (pictured left) from St Neots, who has only been at DMJ for six months, scored the highest mark in the freestyle while 11-year-old Lucy Slade (right) from Fenstanton, gained the highest mark in ballroom and Latin American.
Teacher Debbie Killworth said: “They all worked really hard and have achieved so much. I am really proud of them all.”
Students will receive shields for their achieve-ments at a presentation dance next month.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Call Debbie Killworth on 07803184826.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 10 Appeal for foster parents to come forward