Huntingdon: The best, bar none
We’ve teamed up with Sports Huntingdon to sponsor the bar at the home of football in Huntingdon.
THE BEST, BAR NONE: It’s a match made in heaven – we’ve teamed up with Sports Huntingdon to sponsor the bar at the home of football in Huntingdon.
The Hunts Post Bar at Jubilee Park, the home ground of Huntingdon Town FC and Huntingdon Rowdies Youth FC, is the perfect place for fans and players to relax while supporting their team.
In September 2009, the two clubs moved to the �1.1million clubhouse, which boasts six changing rooms, three match officials’ rooms, a physio room, kitchen and committee and function rooms.
“When we appealed for donations to help with the building of the clubhouse, The Hunts Post was kind enough to step forward,” said Russell Yezek, secretary of Huntingdon Sports, which runs the site for the two clubs.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted with the facilities at the clubhouse, and the Hunts Post Bar is at the heart of it.”
n From left, Sports Huntingdon secretary Russell Yezek, Huntingdon Town assistant manager Mark Furness, bar manager Ian Pitkin and Town manager Ricky Marheineke at the Hunts Post Bar.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village