Huntingdon Specsavers sees refurbished store offer state-of-the-art eyecare
- Credit: Archant
NEW LOOK: Huntingdon Specsavers has gone 3D.
Following a renovation of the High Street branch, which included a new layout with more testing rooms, the shop can provide 3D graphics to customers to show how they would look wearing different frames.
The store has an on-site laboratory to produce glasses with certain prescriptions.
Zuher Gulamhusein, store director, said: “The entire store refit ensures that our customers will receive the best possible care and demonstrates our commitment to Huntingdon. Our optometry team have almost 50 years worth of optical experience and feel very positive about serving the local community.
“We are also very fortunate to have a resident contact lens optician.
You may also want to watch:
“This means that with the extra test rooms we can provide appointments on most days for our contact lens-wearing customers.”
INFORMATION: To book an appointment call 01480 457800 or visit www.specsavers.com/stores/huntingdon
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 3 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation