Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- Credit: THE OLD BRIDGE
A Huntingdon restaurant has been ranked as having one of the most “luxurious” breakfast menus in the UK.
The Old Bridge came second on TripAdvisor for the best brekkie menu outside of London.
Magnet analysed the menus of restaurants with a 4.5- to 5-star rating on the review site that are classed as “fine dining”.
The most expensive item was then selected across a range of beverages and dishes, with each price receiving a weighted score between 0 to 100 to rank each restaurant.
Everything from coffee, cereal, egg-based dishes, and a traditional fry up were ranked as part of the research.
The Old Bridge was also noted for offering a full English breakfast for less than half the price of the most expensive option in London.
Beth Boulton, head of marketing at Magnet, said: “We wanted to showcase a variety of restaurants from all over the country that can give us that taste of luxury first thing in the morning.”
- 1 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 4 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 5 Godmanchester tearoom supporting adults with learning disabilities celebrates
- 6 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 7 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 10 This week Reader Photos showing close-ups of wildlife and some holiday scenes
The full English includes locally sourced items, including a Chatteris banger, as well as homemade baked beans.
Guests can also enjoy homemade crumpets with sugar-roast ham, poached egg and hollandaise.
The full research can be found here: https://www.magnet.co.uk/advice-inspiration/blog/2021/may/most-luxurious-breakfast-menus