Virtual meeting set to take place for Huntingdon residents
- Credit: Patrick Kadewere
Residents of Huntingdon are to be invited to a new Flagship Virtual Community Meeting taking place on Saturday January 30 from 3-5pm on Microsoft teams.
Organiser Councillor Patrick Kadewere said: “Since the start of the pandemic a large number of public services have moved to online meetings and working from home.
“Engaging and liaising with our communities should be no different. I aim to hold these new meetings on a quarterly basis moving forward and hope that this will provide a platform for local residents to raise concerns or questions on what is happening in the local area and on issues that matter to them.
“Each meeting will have different invited guests on the panel to answer a range of questions raised by residents.”
Residents can submit questions to put to the panel via email or phone, no later than January 23, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07546432183.
You may also want to watch:
Meeting invitation links can be requested by email or phone and will be shared on social media ahead of the meeting.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 10 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire