Huntingdon man critical after lorry fall
A MAN is in a critical condition in hospital after falling from the back of a moving lorry in Huntingdon.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident in which the man suffered serious injuries.
It happened after the man climbed on to the back of the lorry with a friend in Latham Road at about 10.40pm on Friday (October 14).
He fell from the vehicle on the A141 Spittals Way at the junction with Stukeley Road.
The man, from Huntingdon, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, where he remains in a critical condition. The other man was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tim Kirkby, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the men climbing onto the lorry to contact police.
“This incident shows how dangerous it is to attempt to climb on to a moving vehicle.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call PC Kirkby on 0345 456 4564.