Huntingdon man charged with murder of Jeff Henry appears in court
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon man has appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder.
Martin Saunders, 35, of Beaton Crescent, Huntingdon and Ben Maguire, 28, formerly of Minerva Way, Cambridge, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday, charged with the murder of Jeff Henry.
Saunders and Maguire did not enter a plea.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said that a third man was re-arrested and charged with the murder of Mr Henry.
Anthony Kenny, 36, from St Ives, was arrested on July 21 on suspicion of murder.
You may also want to watch:
A plea and case management hearing for all three men will be on September 25 and the trial is scheduled to start on January 4, 2016, at the Old Bailey.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 10 Thousands of families tipped on to universal credit due to Covid-19