Huntingdon man charged with drink driving
- Credit: Archant
A man is due in court next month after being charged with drink driving.
Raimonds Butakovs, 27, was pulled over in Abbots Ripton Road, Huntingdon, at 2.30am today (28 August).
Butakovs, of High Street, Huntingdon, has been charged with drink driving and bailed to appear at Cambridge Magistrates' Court on Monday, 30 September.
If you wish to report drink driving, we operate a dedicated, confidential hotline for members of the public to call and report those driving under the influence of drink and drugs.
The hotline - 0800 032 0845 - is available 24/7, and gives you the opportunity to supply us with information to help reduce the number of drink drivers on our roads.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about drink driving, the law and the dangers it can cause, visit www.cambs.police.uk/drinkdrugdriving.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder