Huntingdon man charged in connection with St Neots stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon man has been charged with attempted murder following a stabbing in St Neots on Sunday (October 6).
A 26-year-old man was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital and was in a critical condition yesterday following the attack which took place at a block of flats in Eaton Socon at 3am.
Detective Chief Inspector Jon Hutchinson from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime unit said: “Details about this incident remain sketchy and I would like to hear from anyone who was in the Dukes Road area yesterday morning and has any information about this incident.
“Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital to our investigation.”
Stephen Miller, 22, of Ambury Road, will appear at Huntingdon Magistrates Court this morning.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the Major Crime Unit on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed