Huntingdon: Man, 34, and woman, 25 arrested following Robertson Way drugs raid
A WOMAN and man arrested after �1,000 worth of suspected drugs were seized during a raid on their Huntingdon home yesterday have been released on bail.
The 25-year-old woman and 34-year-old man were arrested after Cambridgeshire Police officers swooped on a property in Robertson Way, off Sapley Road around 11am.
A substance believed to be heroin, a laptop suspected of being taken in a burglary, and other items believed to be stolen were found at the property.
The woman was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession of a controlled drug with intent to supply and on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
The man was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled drug with intent to supply at his place of work.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to Huntingdon police station and kept in custody overnight. They were bailed until March 6.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 3 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 4 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 7 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 8 Haul of weapons including a knuckleduster seized from Little Paxton home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal