A fire broke out in a house in Huntingdon yesterday (Tuesday).
Fire crews from Huntingdon and Papworth were called to a property in Lammas Gardens at about 9pm following reports that the house was on fire.
Firefighters arrived to find a blaze in the first floor bedroom of a two-storey house. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a hose reel.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "One female casualty was out of the building when crews arrived and required treatment for smoke inhalation. She was left in the care of ambulance crews.
"The crews returned to their stations by 10.45pm. The cause of the fire was accidental."