Drugs found at Huntingdon home by police
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Police found cannabis, cash and other drug-related paraphernalia.
Police have carried out a drugs raid in a home in Huntingdon and found cannabis, cash and other drug-related paraphernalia.
The house in Kings Ripton Road Huntingdon was raided by Police this morning, August 27, under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
After forcing their way into the property, officers found a significant amount of suspected cannabis, cash and other drug-related paraphernalia.
Two men, both in their 20s, were arrested inside the house on suspicion of possessing a class B drug with intent to supply and taken to Parkside Police Station.
You may also want to watch:
PC Tom Russell, of the Huntingdon Neighbourhood Policing Team, said: “Drugs can have a devastating impact on people’s lives and often go hand in hand with other types of criminality.
“I would encourage those who have suspicions of illegal activity to report them to us, no matter how insignificant it may seem.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
More information on drug dealing, and how to report it, is available on our website: https://bit.ly/31v6gqA.