Huntingdon family flee home on fire

A FAMILY flee their Huntingdon home after a washing machine caught fire.

Firefighters from Huntingdon rushed to the two-storey home in Coneygear Road at 10.30pm yesterday (Thursday) after reports of a house fire.

The occupants were out of the building by the time the firefighters arrived.

The cause of fire was accidental and the crews were back at base by 11.55pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter