Huntingdon drug dealers jailed
A CRACK-dealing couple who made their neighbours lives hell have been jailed for two years.
Hayley Prince, 24 and Anthony Ball, 25 of Muttongate, Huntingdon both admitted supplying Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply Class A drugs when they appeared before Huntingdon Crown Court on Wednesday.
Prince also admitted a charge of supplying Class B drugs.
The pair were arrested in May after a police raid in which drugs, deal bags, grinders, scales and debt sheets were seized.
Officers were responding to complaints of drug-dealing, noise and late night visits to the flat.
Sergeant Michael Basford said: “Hayley Prince and Anthony Ball made their neighbours’ lives a misery.
“Now they have been locked up we hope this will make the area a much nicer place to live and also impact on the supply of Class A drugs in Huntingdon.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 6 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 7 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Buckfest named as Cambridgeshire's best festival
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
“We will continue to work hard to tackle drug dealing and anti-social behaviour.”