Huntingdon drug dealers jailed
A CRACK-dealing couple who made their neighbours lives hell have been jailed for two years.
Hayley Prince, 24 and Anthony Ball, 25 of Muttongate, Huntingdon both admitted supplying Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply Class A drugs when they appeared before Huntingdon Crown Court on Wednesday.
Prince also admitted a charge of supplying Class B drugs.
The pair were arrested in May after a police raid in which drugs, deal bags, grinders, scales and debt sheets were seized.
Officers were responding to complaints of drug-dealing, noise and late night visits to the flat.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Michael Basford said: “Hayley Prince and Anthony Ball made their neighbours’ lives a misery.
“Now they have been locked up we hope this will make the area a much nicer place to live and also impact on the supply of Class A drugs in Huntingdon.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
“We will continue to work hard to tackle drug dealing and anti-social behaviour.”