Huntingdon cyclist Graham Shaw dies after crash with coach
- Credit: Archant
A Huntingdon cyclist has died after being hit by a coach.
Graham Shaw, 29, of Kestrel Close, Hartford, was heading towards Earith on the B1381, Chain Causeway, at Sutton just before 3pm yesterday when he was involved in a crash with a bus, which was travelling the same direction.
He suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge. He died later on.
A 46-year-old man, from King’s Lynn, was driving the coach.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Sergeant Paul Tanner, at the collision investigation unit, on 101.
You may also want to watch:
• Leave a tribute to Mr Shaw by commenting below.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'