HUNTINGDON: Could you be the next James Bond?
A CHANCE to step into the tux of everyone’s favourite British secret agent is on offer for one night only .. and you do not need a license to kill to apply.
Huntingdon and District Round Table are searching for a James Bond, after a last-minute cancellation has left the organisation without a leading man.
The 007 look-a-like is needed to help entertain guests at a charity ball,due to held at Abbots Ripton village hall from 7pm on May 14. The evening will include appearances by the Bond girls.
Guests will have the opportunity to have their picture taken with Bond and his bevy of beauties in front of an Aston Martin, the vehicle of choice for the suave man of mystery.
In exchange for their services, the lucky Bond will win two free tickets to the ball and a �100 cash prize.
You may also want to watch:
Applicants should be male, aged between 20 to 50 years old and must be available on May 14. They must also have access to a dinner jacket and some transportation.
To enter all you need to do is send in a photo of yourself and explain in no more than 100 words why you should be Bond for the night. Entries will be judged by representatives from the Round Table and the Hunts Post.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, April 27 and the winner will be announced in the Hunts Post on May 4.
Send all entries to James Bond Competition, Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email email@example.com.