Get on the airwaves and volunteer with Huntingdon Community Radio
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Community Radio is looking for volunteers to help present and produce shows.
The popular station has been full-time on air for more than nine years, broadcasting 24 hours a day seven days a week.
They currently have around 80 volunteers but are now on the lookout for more.
They would like presenters, trainee presenters, producers to research and find guests for various shows and people to help with surveys to keep up to date with what listeners want.
Bill Hensley, managing director, said: “Most of their members are male, so we would like to address this balance and would welcome applications from females.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, please contact Bill on 07767 823424 or email him – email@example.com to arrange an informal chat.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery