Get on the airwaves and volunteer with Huntingdon Community Radio
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Community Radio is looking for volunteers to help present and produce shows.
The popular station has been full-time on air for more than nine years, broadcasting 24 hours a day seven days a week.
They currently have around 80 volunteers but are now on the lookout for more.
They would like presenters, trainee presenters, producers to research and find guests for various shows and people to help with surveys to keep up to date with what listeners want.
Bill Hensley, managing director, said: “Most of their members are male, so we would like to address this balance and would welcome applications from females.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information, please contact Bill on 07767 823424 or email him – email@example.com to arrange an informal chat.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages