Get on the airwaves and volunteer with Huntingdon Community Radio
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Community Radio is looking for volunteers to help present and produce shows.
The popular station has been full-time on air for more than nine years, broadcasting 24 hours a day seven days a week.
They currently have around 80 volunteers but are now on the lookout for more.
They would like presenters, trainee presenters, producers to research and find guests for various shows and people to help with surveys to keep up to date with what listeners want.
Bill Hensley, managing director, said: “Most of their members are male, so we would like to address this balance and would welcome applications from females.”
For further information, please contact Bill on 07767 823424 or email him – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal chat.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Life would be better without mud says Anne Marie Hamilton
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named