Huntingdon assault victim in serious condition
A MAN is in a serious but stable condition in hospital following an assault in Huntingdon.
Police were called to concerns for a man in the grounds of St Mary’s Church at about 2am on Sunday (April 8).
Officers attended and discovered a 35-year-old man unconscious. He was taken to hospital with serious head injuries.
He remains serious but stable at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
Detective Constable Suzanne Pickard, investigating, said: “The victim suffered very serious injuries and is still in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The area was busy at the time and I would urge anyone with information to contact police.”
Anyone with any information should call DC Pickard on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity