'Thank you for your support' - Hunts care provider's afternoon tea for NHS
- Credit: Visiting Angels
An afternoon of tea, cakes and fun was held at a Huntingdon office for care workers and local families.
The Visiting Angels office at Ermine Business Park, held the celebratory afternoon on July 5 in support of the NHS, Social Care & Frontline Workers Day.
The free event was open to local care workers and their families.
“It’s the least we could do for all of the fantastic individuals living in our community that make a difference every day,” said Ian Lintott, managing director.
“I’ve been blown away by the dedication my own team has shown in recent months, which is why I wanted to host this socially distanced get-together to say thank you.
“A great time was had by all, and it was lovely to see some familiar faces there during the afternoon.”
Ian launched the new in-home care company last August – while the UK was in the grips of the pandemic.
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 10 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
Visiting Angels Cambridgeshire serves families across Huntington, Cambridge City, South & East Cambridgeshire and Fenland.
For more information, visit www.visiting-angels.co.uk/cambridgeshire or call Ian on 01223 455 945.