Hunt is on to trace owner of winning EuroMillions ticket bought in Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been made to trace the owner of a winning EuroMillions ticket bought in Huntingdonshire.
For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a Millionaire Maker code printed on their ticket.
The winning code on December 16 was VGJT 07021, with a ticket matching the code purchased in the Huntingdon area.
The mystery winner has until June 14, 2017, to claim their prize.
The National Lottery, which organises the draw, is urging players in the district to double-check their tickets.
Andy Carter, winners’ advisor at the National Lottery said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“Being able to guarantee four UK millionaires every week with EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker is fantastic and we’re urging everyone who bought a EuroMillions ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding, so that this prize can turn someone into the newest member of the lottery millionaire club.”
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 8 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 9 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery line 0844 338 7551 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org