Hunt is on to trace owner of winning EuroMillions ticket bought in Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been made to trace the owner of a winning EuroMillions ticket bought in Huntingdonshire.
For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a Millionaire Maker code printed on their ticket.
The winning code on December 16 was VGJT 07021, with a ticket matching the code purchased in the Huntingdon area.
The mystery winner has until June 14, 2017, to claim their prize.
The National Lottery, which organises the draw, is urging players in the district to double-check their tickets.
You may also want to watch:
Andy Carter, winners’ advisor at the National Lottery said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“Being able to guarantee four UK millionaires every week with EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker is fantastic and we’re urging everyone who bought a EuroMillions ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding, so that this prize can turn someone into the newest member of the lottery millionaire club.”
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery line 0844 338 7551 or e-mail email@example.com