Hunt is on for owner of another winning lottery ticket bought in Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find the lucky winner of another £1million-winning lottery ticket bought in Huntingdonshire which has yet to be claimed.
The National Lottery announced today (Wednesday) that a ticket bought in the district for the March 23 draw had matched the millionaire raffle number, and was worth £1million to the lucky owner.
But lottery officials have yet to hear from the winner and are once again urging players to check, and double check, to see if they are sitting on the winning ticket.
The news comes just weeks after the deadline for another £1million prize ticket bought in Huntingdonshire expired – with the winner failing to come forward before the April deadline.
For every Lotto line played, players automatically receive a millionaire raffle code printed on their ticket. The winning code on March 23 was ROSE 6742 3684 and the lucky ticket-holder has until September 19 to claim their prize.
You may also want to watch:
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
A National Lottery spokesman said: “We’re eager to find the mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life. We’re urging everyone who bought a Lotto ticket in the District of Huntingdonshire to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0844 338 7551 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org