Hundreds of homes in Huntingdon and Godmanchester affected by power cut
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of homes were left without power in Huntingdon and Godmanchester today (Thursday) after a power cut.
UK Power Networks, which is responsible for the region’s electrical infrastructure, said a fault was reported at about 10am and that more than 1,000 properties were affected.
A spokesman said: ““There was a power cut in this area earlier. Our engineers worked hard to fix it and your power should now be back on.
“We are sorry for any trouble this may have caused you. If you are still experiencing problems try resetting your trip switches or contact us and we will be able to help.”
Power was restored at about midday.
You may also want to watch:
Postcodes affected by the outage: PE18 0, PE18 6, PE18 8, PE19 5, PE2 2, PE28 5, PE29 2, and PE29 3.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured