Hundreds of cannabis plants discovered in police raid at industrial unit
- Credit: Archant
A police raid at an industrial unit in Ramsey uncovered hundreds of cannabis plants.
Officers swooped on a premises located in Stocking Fen Road at about midday yesterday (November 30).
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “We uncovered a cannabis factory in an industrial unit off Stocking Fen Road in Ramsey.
“Officers entered the building at about 12pm and discovered nearly 300 plants worth an estimated £150,000.”
The spokesman added that investigations into the incident were ongoing and no arrested had yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'