Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people attended the DSCNNCT music festival last weekend and the event has been hailed a huge success by the organisers.
With four stages at the event at Crystal Lakes, in Fenstanton, near St Ives, there was plenty of choice for music fans, including Deep House, Disco, Drum n Bass, Tech House and Techno.
The festival, on Saturday, July 31, had a huge line-up of artists including Fat Tony who is a huge name in disco, MC Bassman, DJ Bryan Gee, Skuff, Second City, Jamie Roy and many more.
The festival is run by David Rosen and Gary Willis and it is their second event. The first was in 2019 and the second held this year as 2020 was rescheduled due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Mr Rosen said: "A total of 1675 people attended this year and that's three times as many people as the last one.
"We have received so many good comments about the festival from festival goers and artists.
"I don’t think anyone knew what to expect with it only been the second year and most never having been to DSCNNCT, but it seems they were pretty impressed with that what we had done in Fenstanton.
- 1 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 2 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Fundraising campaign to help transform 'dangerous' garden for two children
- 5 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 6 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 7 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 8 St Neots woman to walk more than 800 miles for CPSL Mind
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
"I mean we brought disco royalty Fat Tony and DNB royalty in Inja and Randall to Fenstanton - crazy to think really."