Hundreds attend ever popular Little Paxton Christmas tree festival
TREE FEST: Hundreds visited the third Little Paxton Christmas Tree Festival at St James’ Church last weekend – an event that is growing in popularity.
This year’s winners of the most popular tree was Little Paxton Primary School with St Neots and District U3A coming second and the Little Paxton Page Turners’ tree of books coming third.
Visitors were also treated to tours of the church tower and Christmas gifts, cakes, books and refreshments.
On Sunday (December 9) the church was filled for the Community Carols led by the vicar Reverend Annette Reed.
The festival raised �900 for the St James’ Church for Tomorrow project.
You may also want to watch:
Revd Reed said the festival was a great success.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?