Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- Credit: Brown & Co
A three-storey Georgian residence in Huntingdon is for sale with an adjoining building for offers of £495,000.
The properties at 27 and 28 High Street benefit from having the same tenants for several years.
28 High Street is an imposing Georgian building with a Grade II star listing meaning it is of significant historic importance.
Its original walled garden now offers vehicular access and space for parking. The property is let to a firm of solicitors.
Also for sale is 27 High Street, let to a taxi firm. The combined annual rental income from both properties is £37,115.
Commercial Property Agents Brown & Co of St Neots have been instructed to market both properties.
Associate partner Phil Cottingham, said: "This is a rare opportunity to acquire the freehold of one or two period buildings in a prominent position in Huntingdon.
- 1 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 2 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 3 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 4 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 5 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 6 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 8 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 9 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 10 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
"The properties will suit investors or those looking for income pending longer-term development."
Offers for both premises are invited but each can be negotiated individually.