House fire in Kimbolton was accidental

Fire-engine-generic

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters have tackled a blaze in a house at Kimbolton.

Crews from St Neots and Huntingdon were called to the incident in the High Street at 11.29am yesterday (March 21) where they found a fire in the first floor of a three-storey building.

They wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to extinguish the fire which started accidentally.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter