Remand for pair charged after cash and drugs seized in Holywell
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a property in Back Lane, in Holywell, yesterday morning (June 25).
Two people have appeared in court after officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a property in Back Lane, in Holywell, on June 25.
The team found class A drugs, believed to be cocaine, ketamine and MDMA, worth more than £87,000. They also seized more than £90,000 in cash.
Eddie Ransome, 28, of Back Lane, Holywell has been charged with three counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs, concealing criminal property and breaching a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Jodi Dawkin, 23, of Back Lane, Holywell has been charged with three counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and concealing criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
The pair appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Friday (June 26) and were remanded to reappear at Cambridge Crown Court on July 24.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding