Remand for pair charged after cash and drugs seized in Holywell
- Credit: Archant
Officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a property in Back Lane, in Holywell, yesterday morning (June 25).
Two people have appeared in court after officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a property in Back Lane, in Holywell, on June 25.
The team found class A drugs, believed to be cocaine, ketamine and MDMA, worth more than £87,000. They also seized more than £90,000 in cash.
Eddie Ransome, 28, of Back Lane, Holywell has been charged with three counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs, concealing criminal property and breaching a Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
Jodi Dawkin, 23, of Back Lane, Holywell has been charged with three counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and concealing criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
The pair appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on Friday (June 26) and were remanded to reappear at Cambridge Crown Court on July 24.
- 1 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 2 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 3 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 4 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 5 Plans to transform St Neots Market Square take another step forward
- 6 More funding confirmed for redevelopment of St Neots' town centre
- 7 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 8 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge
- 9 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 10 New train station on outskirts of St Neots is on the cards as rail link plans are announced