Holland & Barrett to replace Burton in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
Health food retailer Holland & Barrett is set to have a store in St Neots High Street, creating six jobs.
It will open in the former Burton menswear store on January 29 and will sell a range of healthy food as well as ethical products such as natural skincare, make-up and aromatherapy products which are free of chemical additives.
There will be a pick and mix stall of fruit, nuts and seeds, and a mix-and-go bar for sports enthusiasts to purchase protein shakes.
Shoppers will also be able to talk to staff in a consultation area about the latest health foods for special diets, including recommendations for vegetarians, vegans, and those who are diabetic or suffer from Coeliac disease.
Holland & Barrett’s group brand manager Emma Hobbs said: “We look forward to welcoming new customers to our latest store and hope to become the destination of choice for high quality, healthy, natural products at excellent prices.”
You may also want to watch:
Burton meanswear closed in October.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Moving day for Black Cat Radio