Hinchingbrooke hospital to host free conference for anyone affected by breast cancer
- Credit: Archant
People are invited to attend a free conference on breast cancer at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in June being organised by the team at Woodlands.
Clinical trials and meditation will be on the agenda, along with talks by experts.
Places for the event, which takes place in the hospital’s Education Centre, are limited and anyone interested in attending is advised to reserve a place now.
Speakers are to include Michael Irwin, consultant plastic surgeon; hypnotherapist Farnoosh Kovily-Minozzu; clinical trials practitioner Suzanne Miller; and Maria Elena Cusick who will talk about the benefits of yoga and meditation.
The conference is on Monday, June 1, from 10am till 4pm, and places are free. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: To reserve a place, email Lorraine Walker on email@example.com or call Mel Robinson on 01480 363516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k