Hospital sends open letter to children of staff to say ‘thank you’
- Credit: Hinchingbrooke Hospital
The chief executive of the Trust that runs Hinchingbrooke Hospital has thanked the children of its staff members for their support and understanding during the coronavirus pandemic.
Caroline Walker sent an open letter to families to thank them for the sacrifices they have made during the last three months.
“We are so incredibly grateful to all of the children and families of our staff and I wanted to say a personal ‘thank you’ on behalf of myself and everyone else working in the Trust.
“We hope that those who have sacrificed so much during this time and lived away from loved ones can soon be reunited.”
You may also want to watch:
Nine- year-old Rhys Bedford and three- year- old Jax Bedford were among those who received a letter.
They are the children of Sarah Bedford, who has been living away from her husband and three children, Rhys, Jax and Jake, who are shielding, so that she can continue working at the hospital.
- 1 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 2 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 3 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 4 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Godmanchester Mill River Enhancement project starts in May
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford