Hinchingbrooke Hospital’s maternity ward opens its doors
- Credit: Archant
Visitors had the chance to take a look around the maternity centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
At the open day, mums-to-be and those planning a baby were invited to come and see what The Park Maternity Centre has to offer.
They were able to view the facilities first hand and meet members of the team while taking a tour.
Also on the agenda was a chat with the midwives and consultants, plus information about the complementary therapy service was on offer.
In addition, families could explore the latest in technological advancements with the opportunity to take a look at the new 4D scanning service which allow parents to see moving 3D images of their babies in the womb.
It is part of the team’s aim to give all mums a positive birth experience and to make sure that babies have the best possible start in life.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Could you give these pets a home?
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 8 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 9 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 10 Thousands of trees planted in green initiative