Hinchingbrooke Hospital patients want Circle to improve waiting times
PATIENTS want Hinchingbrooke Hospital to improve waiting times, the results of a survey reveal.
Circle has listed about 2,000 responses to a patient feedback survey carried out in March in an effort to be more transparent as part of its 16-point plan to improve the hospital.
Hinchingbrooke patients were asked what the hospital did well, what could have been better, and would they recommend the hospital to friends and family.
Patient comments included: “Had an appointment at 10.50am, stuck waiting until 12.20pm.
“Nobody said anything about delay” and “a little disappointed with the two hours and 15 minute wait”.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital aims to identify trends in the responses and produce action plans to sort any issues.
Massoud Fouladi, chairman and medical director of Circle Partnership, said: “We want to know how we did and how we can do better.”
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
INFORMATION: To view the feedback visit www.hinchingbrooke.nhs.uk