Hinchingbrooke Hospital patients want Circle to improve waiting times
PATIENTS want Hinchingbrooke Hospital to improve waiting times, the results of a survey reveal.
Circle has listed about 2,000 responses to a patient feedback survey carried out in March in an effort to be more transparent as part of its 16-point plan to improve the hospital.
Hinchingbrooke patients were asked what the hospital did well, what could have been better, and would they recommend the hospital to friends and family.
Patient comments included: “Had an appointment at 10.50am, stuck waiting until 12.20pm.
“Nobody said anything about delay” and “a little disappointed with the two hours and 15 minute wait”.
The hospital aims to identify trends in the responses and produce action plans to sort any issues.
Massoud Fouladi, chairman and medical director of Circle Partnership, said: “We want to know how we did and how we can do better.”
- 1 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 8 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 9 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 10 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
INFORMATION: To view the feedback visit www.hinchingbrooke.nhs.uk