Hinchingbrooke Hospital Macmillan team to sky-dive for charity
A GROUP from the Macmillan Breast Care centre in Huntingdon will face their fears and jump out of a plane for charity.
The group, who are calling themselves the Sky Angels, includes Macmillan nurses, research nurses and administration staff at the Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
They are due to carry out their sky-dive on August 4, raising money for Breast Cancer Care.
Lorraine Walker, the group’s spokesman, said: “We are all petrified but we are doing it as we want to make a difference. Swift Stitch of St Neots kindly donated our T-shirts in order to keep our cost down but these will help with advertising our great cause.”
INFORMATION: To sponsor the Sky Angels, call Lorraine on 01480 363516 or Karen Pryor on 01480 416283, or visit www.justgiving.com/teams/skyangels
You may also want to watch:
? Pictured from back left, is Donna Atkin, Sian Lewis, Karen Pryor and Lorraine Walker with, front, Sarah Howard with Shilambra Bramham
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told