Six people have now died at Hinchingbrooke Hospital from Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
All patients had pre-existing health conditions, says Trust.
The Trust that runs Hinchingbrooke Hospital has today (Wednesday) confirmed there have now been six deaths from coronavirus.
The North West Anglia Foundation Trust has said that six patients have died at Hinchingbrooke and three at Peterborough City hospital.
Caroline Walker, chief executive, for North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust, said: “I can confirm that sadly, nine patients being cared for in our Trust have passed away. Six at Hinchingbrooke Hospital and three at Peterborough City Hospital. All patients were over the age of 70 and had pre-existing health conditions. They had all tested positive for COVID-19.
“Our thoughts and condolences remain with the patients’ families and loved ones at this difficult time.”
All patients were over the age of 70 and had pre-existing health conditions, they had all tested positive for Covid-19.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 7 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 8 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster
- 9 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 10 Horrible deja vu for Gill as St Neots Town find another way to miss victory