Trusts confirms 19 people have now died at Hinchingbrooke Hospital after contracting coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
This is the latest figure according to information on the North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust website.
The trust reports that a total of 45 patients have died from Covid-19 and that breaks down as: 19 at Hinchingbrooke Hospital and 26 at Peterborough City Hospital. Patients were aged 30 to 90 years old and had pre-existing health conditions. They had all tested positive for COVID-19.
Caroline Walker, chief executive, for the North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust, said: “I can confirm that sadly, a total of 45 patients being cared for in our trust have passed away since we began reporting Covid-19-related deaths. There have been 19 at Hinchingbrooke Hospital and 26 at Peterborough City Hospital. Patients were aged 30 to 90 years old and had pre-existing health conditions. They had all tested positive for COVID-19.
“Our thoughts and condolences remain with the patients’ families and loved ones at this difficult time.”
April 13 update for the UK:
You may also want to watch:
4,342 new confirmed cases
88,621 total confirmed cases
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
290,720 total people tested
Death toll now 11,329 - up 717 on yesterday.