Hilton Village Hall raise funds for Woodlands Cancer Centre through charity fun night
- Credit: Archant
Party goers dressed and danced as though it was the 1950s and 60s at a charity fun night in aid of the Woodlands Cancer Centre extension appeal.
Partygoers dressed and danced as though it was the 50s and 60s at a charity fun night in aid of the Woodlands Cancer Centre extension appeal.
Hilton Village Hall hosted the event, which featured a supper, quiz and displays of memorabilia enjoyed by more than 70 people.
They raised £837 for the appeal which they presented earlier this month.
“It was a great success,” said Beverley Tack, who had the idea for the night. “We would like to thank all those who gave donations and everyone who came and supported us for this very worthy cause.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: If you have a fundraiser you would like publicised, then please contact Stephen Waite at The Hunts Post on 01480 411481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 5 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity