Hemingford Grey schoolgirl stars in clothes advert for supermarket
- Credit: Archant
A nine-year-old girl with cerebral palsy has been chosen to feature in Tesco’s latest series of adverts.
Holly Greenhow, of Gore Tree Road, Hemingford Grey, appears in adverts for the supermarket chain’s F+F range of clothing.
In 2013, Holly was selected as a model for online and mail order clothes retailer Boden.
Her mother, Fiona Greenhow, said: “Holly isn’t part of an agency, I call the companies and ask if they would like her to model. She enjoys it, she loves being the centre of attention.
“Holly isn’t able to do sports or dancing but she is very lucky with modelling as it’s something hundreds of children would love to do.
You may also want to watch:
“The advert has been very well received. [Charity] Scope tweeted me to say they had posted the advert on its Facebook page and it was the most shared post they’d ever had.
“New York Fashion Week had its first models in wheelchairs and with plus-sized models, perceptions are changing and I’d love to play a part in that.”
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding